- Nepal - The CFDP / RECAST Stove Programme
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- National Nepal Stove Programme
- Two pottery stoves have been designed and laboratory tested. They are an insert stove and a double walled stove (see Figure 1 ); both have 2 pot-seats and a chimney. 700 stoves have been placed in households in the Kathmandu valley. initial indications are that the stoves are more fuel efficient than the existing models, and are acceptable to most users...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
- Icon picture
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
- Location: asian countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display