- Testing of samples from The Gambia
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Jon Loose
- As part of the ITDG programme of cooperation with the Gambian National Stoves Programme we took delivery of 16Kg of unprocessed subsoil clay from Mandinari and Faraba (both in The Gambia). This was in order to investigate problems of low survival rates when firing ceramic stoves and subsequent cracking of the stoves in use. Laboratory tests were carried out on specially prepared samples to simulate the stresses caused by the use of a ceramic stove for cooking...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Location: continent
- Location: African countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display