- Finding what we need: An exercise in participatory training
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- International Women's Tribune Centre Inc. 'Finding Our Own Way' No.29 1984
- One of the purposes of this activity is to create a situation in which participants actually experience feelings of exclusion, frustration and anger. You should be aware that these will emerge (generally during the discussion period, and felt most by the people who play the villagers), and assure the group that these feelings are an important component of the activity. It is important to move the discussion toward exploration of why these feelings occur and what can be done about them...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
- Icon picture
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display