- The improved Chulha programme - Boon or disaster?
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Madhu Sarin
- Madhu Sarin is a woman with long experience of stove dissemination in India, in particular with the promotion through NGO's of the Nadu Chulha and the organization of training courses in Hiriachad Prodesh. She has made a wide ranging study of the National Programme on improved cookstoves of the Indian Government and has written a detailed report of its work and results to date. The following are some brief extracts from her paper indicating that achievements have not been up to expectations...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Location: continent
- Location: asian countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display