- Residue Utilization - A recent example from Africa
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Josef Leitman
- The joint World Bank/UNDP Energy Sector Management Assistance Program (ESMAP) has been conducting pre-investment studies on improved biomass utilization for the energy sector. Recently, as part of this larger program, several promising projects have been identified for using agricultural and agro-industrial residues in African countries. This article briefly reviews the results of the study concerning use of agricultural residues for household energy in Ethiopia. Similar reviews of studies on agro-industrial wastes for power generation in Cote d'Ivoire, and bagasse for electric power in Mauritius have been prepared and may be available from the author...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
- Location: African countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display