- Stove efficiencies and harmful emissions
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Summary of a report by TERI - (assisted by Dr K R Smith)
- This is a detailed technical report containing a large amount of data in tabular and graphic form and so is not easy reading. However, it is important for all stove workers for being one of the first major studies of the problem of smoke pollution from biomass fuelled, domestic cooking stoves in the Third World.
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display