- Carbon Monoxide Contamination in dwellings in poor rural areas of Guatemala
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Omar Dary, Oscar Pineda, Jose M Belizan
- The detrimental effects of environmental carbon monoxide (CO) contamination have been well documented in both humans and experimental animals. In human adults, an increased incidence of cardiovascular and nervous disorders has been associated with CO contamination levels. Exposure to CO contaminated air during pregnancy has been shown to have a detrimental effect on fetal growth...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display