- Briquetting of Vegetable Residues- Summary translation of Bois de Feu
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- R Louvel
- The use of agricultural residues to make briquettes may help to reduce the consumption of fuelwood and the deforestation of the Third World. The principle is attractive but the first presses to be installed met difficulties as they were not suited to the residues available in the tropical countries concerned and the marketing and distribution were not properly worked out. The wide varieties of residues produced briquettes with different properties suitable for various different uses...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
- Icon picture
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 011 Briquettes And Pellets
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display