- Fuelwood Crisis in Molo, Kenya
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Fredrick Kabare
- To get to Molo, one has got to travel about 40km west of Nakuru. It is part of the highlands of the great Rift Valley. Before Kenya became independent, the British settlers lived and owned large scale farms in Molo. The settlers had cattle for milk, sheep and pigs for meat and there was a lot of wheat and pyrethrum...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
- Location: African countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display