- Promising Performance from a New Briquette Burner
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Pete Young
- It has long been thought that burning densified agricultural residues as fuels eg. sawdust, rice husks and coir dust could help to meet the increasing demands for domestic energy. The ITDG International Forum on Briquetting in November 1988 revealed that few projects had succeeded in demonstrating the acceptability of residues as clean and easy burning fuels, nor the feasibility of briquetting manufacture...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
- Icon picture
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 011 Briquettes And Pellets
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display