- The Burmese "One Stick Fuelwood Stove"
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Extract from Consultancy Report to FAO
- Fuelwood and charcoal are widely used as cooking fuel in Burma. It has been estimated wood and charcoal constitute over half of the energy need in Burma. Because of the deforestation problem, an attempt has been made to develop and promote fuel efficient cooking stoves to ease the problem of the worsening fuelwood situation...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
- Icon picture
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Location: continent
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display