- Development of Cones for Metal Clad Stoves
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- FAO bulletin "Environment & Energy"
- BP 9 (April 1986) contained an article by Pete Young on how to lay out and make a cone for a steel stove. Despite their wasteful use of sheet, cones are still popular and readers may like to see a graphical method of layout which avoids even simple calculation. The following is reproduced from the FAO bulletin "Environment and Energy" December 1987 No 3.
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display