- Clay Testing for Stove Production
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Kathryn H Clarke
- Fuel efficient stoves need to be affordable in order to be adopted in significant numbers. Ceramic stoves and liners for mud, cement and metal stoves which meet the required criteria of efficiency and cost can be produced by artisanal potters or mass produced by brick and tile factories and fired openly or in sophisticated kilns. The production of ceramic stoves has been more of an art than a science and the experience lies with a few potters who produce stoves on a small scale...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Service type
- 052 Process And Production
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display