- Djiboutian Potter Uses Waste Oil
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- VITA News
- Five years ago VlTA's Djibouti Energy Initiatives project was approached by the director of the electric utility concerning the possible utilization of about 40 cubic meters of waste motor oil a month that they were paying to have carried away and discarded. VITA was familiar with the use of motor oil as a fuel for heating stoves and small furnaces, and proposed that the head of the Djibouti Pottery Cooperative, Mr Syad Mohammed, travel to Tanzania to see a pottery kiln there that burned waste oil and which might be applicable to Djibouti...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Service type
- 052 Process And Production
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display