- Air Pollution in Developing Countries & Acute Respiratory Infection in Children
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- M R Pandey, J S M Boleij, K R Smith, E M Wafula
- Respiratory diseases are the main cause of morbidity and mortality in children in developing countries. Among these diseases, acute respiratory infections (ARI) are responsible for nearly a third of all childhood deaths under 5 years of age. Although immunisation and case-management are partly effective in ARI, it seems clear that long-term solutions will depend on the control of risk factors...
- Journal Section
- General Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display