- Big Business for Small People
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Pete Young
- I suppose the 80's will be remembered by stove workers for design and development, planning and testing, monitoring and evaluation and pilot programmes. All this was undoubtedly promoted by the increase in oil prices in the late 70's. However, we have seen oil prices crashing down to what they were earlier but little has changed with regard to the Third World domestic energy situation. Poor and rural families are still heavily dependent on woodfuels, and the destitute on cow dung and residues...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
- Location: asian countries
- Sri Lanka
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display