- Granular Biomass Fuel Stove
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Reproduced from ESCAP's Asia-Pacific Technical Monitor
- A Filipino inventor, Mr Alberto A Figueroa, has developed a unique stove burner which runs on an inexpensively processed loose particle fuel from agricultural and forest wastes such as rice husks, dried leaves, wild grass, saw dust and other low energy biomass. It is found to be ideally suited for cooking and other day-to-day needs of the rural poor...
- Journal Section
- General Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Location: continent
- Location: asian countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display