- Product Quality Monitoring
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Tim Jones
- A stove has been designed and tested and is now in production, perhaps by several producers. Sales are going well after the marketing campaign but then the problems start.
Complaints begin to come in that the stoves are cracking on first or second time of lighting, pot-rests have fallen off, the entrance to the stove has grown larger or smaller and so have the pot-rests. Retailers arc complaining that they cannot get a regular supply or that there are too many breakages due to poor packing and transport and that the finish on the stoves has become rough etc.
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Project design
- 033 Monitoring And Evaluation
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display