- Why use Technology Assessment when Implementing Technological Change
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Jim Hoeksema
- The introduction of a new technology can produce unintentional effects which negate the benefits of its implementation. Technology assessment is specifically aimed at anticipating these secondary environmental and socio-economic consequences prior to committing yourself to a particular technical decision. Another of its functions is to avoid lost opportunities...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Project design
- 033 Monitoring And Evaluation
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display