- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Ian Grant
- Have you ever seen an evaluation report on a monitoring and evaluation programme? If not, why not?
It seems to be assumed that M & E exercises are self justifying unlike other expensive programmes which, quite rightly, require thorough justification before they are approved and implemented. I suppose that by the time a technical assistance programme is completed, its final report digested and then the M & E report is finalized, most people have lost interest in the subject and would certainly not want to evaluate the evaluation exercise. Nevertheless, the question remains, was it worthwhile?...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Project design
- 033 Monitoring And Evaluation
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display