- Measuring the successes and setbacks
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Emma Crewe
- It has been claimed that smokeless or fuel-efficient stoves can alleviate poverty, save trees, or prevent deaths caused by respiratory diseases. If fuel consumption and smoke were reduced by 30% in the laboratory, and a few educated guesses could be made about benefits, then no more questions were needed...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Project design
- 033 Monitoring And Evaluation
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display