- Consultation on indoor air pollution - World Health Organisation
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Impressions by Emma Crewe
- Between 400-800 million people, predominantly women and children, are exposed to potentially health-damaging biomass smoke. Although this health risk is well recognized, the correlation between fuel use and specific health effects is not proven, and the effectiveness of smoke exposure reduction techniques not known. For this reason, the Prevention of Environment Pollution Unit of the World Health Organisation's Environmental Health Division, brought together an international group of researchers...
- Journal Section
- General Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
- Icon picture
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display