- Improved Stove Promotion in Three Indian States
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- P M Sadaphal, R C Pal and Veena Joshi
- India is the first and most prolific developer of improved stoves for the third world. Many new designs have been produced and used in different parts of the country and bodies such as NPIC, DNES, CORT, TERI etc. have tried to monitor their efficiency and spread information about them. India is facilitating technology transfer by certification and encouraging standardization so far as local circumstances permit. African countries and other parts of Asia may be able to learn from this...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Location: continent
- Location: asian countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display