- Does anyone need to design a "new" stove?
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Myles Allen
- n fact, is there any such thing as a "new" stove design? We in the Bellerive Foundation have been working on woodfuel conservation in East Africa for seven years now. And we have come to the conclusion that the answer to both questions is usually "no". But we have also found that, although stove designs are plentiful enough, adapting and applying an existing design to a new context (new project, new country) requires considerable care. This is an example from our recent experience to show what we mean:
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Location: continent
- Location: African countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display