- Fuel Collection and Nutrition in Nepal
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Shubh K Kumar, David Hotchkiss
- Early work in Nepal has shown that deforestation in the hill areas, even in the most densely populated parts, is more likely to occur from low agricultural productivity than from pressure of fuelwood demand. Because of poor agricultural methods, more land is needed to provide food for the family and so more forest is cleared...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
- Location: asian countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- BP27_Fuel Collection and Nutrition in Nepal
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display