- A New Environmentally-Sound Energy Strategy for the Development of Sub-Saharan Africa
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Summary of Report of the African Energy Experts Meeting, Nairobi, Kenya, 18th May 1992
- Summary of Report of the African Energy Experts Meeting, Nairobi, Kenya, 18th May 1992 Biomass dominates the energy sector in Sub-Saharan Africa. For many African countries, it accounts for 50% to 90% of their total national energy supply. Although biomass can be an environmentally-sound source of energy for the region, current practices of biomass production, transformation and end-uses are unsustainable and have adverse effects on Africa's environment...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display