- Energy and Environment in Zimbabwe
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- ETC (UK)
- Zimbabwe's environmental problem is, at heart, a development problem, or rather a problem of the lack of development. Without development, Zimbabwe's problems will grow. Population growth, without development, will encourage an increasing level of exploitation of resources on a non-renewable basis and environmental deterioration will accelerate. Thus, Zimbabwe needs development but not indiscriminate development; it needs sustainable development.
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 071 Hydro
- Location: continent
- Location: African countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display