- Zambian Double Wall Clay Stove
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Dr. Lubaba, Dr Banda, Mr Minamikawa
- The ceramics research laboratory in the Building and Industrial Minerals Research Unit of the National Council for Scientific Research (NCSR) has characterized various Zambian clays to determine their suitability for the manufacture of a portable, charcoal burning stove made out of fired clay without a metal cladding as used for the Kenyan Ceramic Jiko...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
- Icon picture
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Location: continent
- Location: African countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display