- Rural Electrification in Tanzania
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Bjorn Kjellstrom
- The electrification of rural villages and townships in developing countries can seldom be justified on financial grounds. This is particularly
true where uniform electricity tariffs are applied in rural and urban areas, and where the domestic use of electricity is subsidized by tariffs where the price paid per unit is much lower than the mar ginal generation cost...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
- Location: African countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display