- Better biomass residue fuel cakes
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- N. Kamalamma, M. Saitharani
- Infrastructural deficiencies and in addition, a slow pace of dissemination. The energy problem remains acute, however, and demands multidimensional intervention from different fronts. One of the most viable propositions is the manufacture of fuel cakes made from cellulosic waste and cowdung. Their effectiveness was tested with some farmers' families in the villages around Gandhigram...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display