- Kerala's 'Parishad' chulha programme
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- P. V. Unnikrishnan, S. Sajith P. V. Unnikrishnan, S. Sajith
- The Kerala Integrated Rural Technology Centre (IRTC), established in 1987, is one of a number of bodies which have been engaged in stove design and dissemination for many years. Work on improved stoves has been going on in India for much longer than in other developing countries, and many new stoves have been designed, modified, developed, and promoted since the Magan chulha - still in production - was introduced in 1947...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Location: continent
- Location: asian countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display