- Fuel from Three Stages of Pyrolysis
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- International Network for Sustainable Energy
- A seminar was held between 27th September and 15th October 1993, in the Ivory Coast, to discuss the pyrolysis wood. Many forestry organizations from francophone African countries took part. The seminar considered the relative merits of three alternative ways of obtaining fuels from wood. The three fuel forms: charred wood (bois torréfié;, wood charcoal (charbon de bois) and wood gas are all produced by heating wood in a closed container to different temperatures and in atmospheres with different levels of oxygen/air reduction...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
- Icon picture
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display