- Cooking energy Efficiency in Indonesia
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Adhong Ramadhan, Jennifer McAvoy
- Extract from an article entitled 'Ceramic Stoves in Lombok', pubiished in GLOW Volume 11, March 1994. CLOW is a publication of the, Asia Regional Cookstove Programme.
Several areas of Indonesia experience shortages of fuelwood. In some places, they can even be called severe shortages as illustrated in the consumption of fuelwood at a much higher level, and out of balance, with the growth of trees for fuelwood. One way to stem. the rate of fuelwood consumption is to enable widespread dissemination of fuel-efficient cookstoves, a familiar reason for the development of improved cookstove programmes...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Service type
- 012 Cooking
- Location: continent
- Location: asian countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display