Loading...
 

Acute Respiratory Infection, Conjunctivitis and Accidental Burns: The Stove Factor

Rating
(0)
Title
Acute Respiratory Infection, Conjunctivitis and Accidental Burns: The Stove Factor
Authors (non HEDON members)
Cornelia Sepp
Abstract
A comparative study on the effect of stoves on specific health aspects was earned out in the Lari and Limuru Divisions of the Kiambu District in Kenya by Dr Mar- I gret Kinyanjui.
Journal Section
Theme Articles

Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)

Issue
34
Submitter
miriam@hedon.info

Assign categories (end of moderators only section)

Technologies
010 Stoves
Themes
Health
Keywords
Respiratroy    Infection    BoilingPoint34   

Article body in English

Page name EN
BP34_AcuteRespiratoryInfectionConjunctivitisAndAccidentalBurns


  • A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.



Upcoming Events

No records to display
Show php error messages