- Fuelwood: A South African View
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- A A Eberhard
- The increasingly rich literature on fuelwood issues indicates more and more that there are a host of complex sociological and economic issues which need to be tackled to ease the fuel burden on poor families, for example, labour scarcity, lack of transport, competing demands for wood products, access to trees, land tenure rights, and population settlement patterns.
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
- Location: African countries
- South Africa
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display