- The Zambia Charcoal Industry
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- SH Hibajehe, EN Chidumayo, Anders Ellegard
- Charcoal is the most important household fuel in urban Zambia. It meets the energy needs of about 83 per cent of urban households. With an urbanization level of 42 per cent, charcoal is the major source of energy for more than a third of the population...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
- Location: African countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display