- From Chulo Group to NGO in Nepal
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Alice Purdey, Gyan Bahadur Adhikari
- The story of this Health Development Project (a collaboration of the Trabhuvan University, Kathmandu and the University of Calgary, Canada) comes from a village in a hilly region of mid-western Nepal. It has a semi-tropical climate but is cold in the winter. Its high domestic fuel demand has a serious impact on the forest resources of mid-western Nepal...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
- Location: asian countries
- Location: north american countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display