- Haiti's Domestic Fuel Project
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Peter Young
- Haiti is a mountainous island with a population of six million people. The destruction of its forests and vegetation has left much of the countryside barren and has exposed steep mountain slopes to severe erosion. The continuing loss in agricultural productivity and the natural increase in population have forced farmers to cultivate more and more marginal land as well as to farm closer to exposed edges along deep ravines...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
- America North
- Location: north american countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display