- Vietnam Low-Cost Solar Water Heater
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Tran Quoc Giam
- ..In the past, there has been some use of solar applications, such as solar water heaters, solar cookers, solar dryers, PV-modules, etc. but in most cases, these technologies are still at the experimental stage.
Focusing systems, such as the solar reflector (parabolic) cooker, or highly sophisticated solar tower plants, should be installed mainly in the region below 17 degrees latitude because of their need for direct radiation.
The solar energy group of RERC has designed a highly efficient solar water heater (SWH) with integrated storage...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 051 Solar
- Service type
- 032 Heating
- Location: continent
- Location: asian countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display