- Improved institutional stoves for Sudan schools
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Mohammed E. Abdelrazing
- The total consumption of wood in the Sudan during 1994 was estimated as 16 million cubic metres, 90% of which was by the household sector (14 million cubic metres).
The efficiency of the traditional stove used in Sudan was estimated to be 12% so more efficient stoves could save thousands of feddans (acres) of forests...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Location: continent
- Location: African countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display