- Heating-cum-cooking stoves of the FECT Project, Peshawar, Pakistan
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- Tanveer Ahmad
- Heating-cum-cooking devices have been widely in use in the colder regions of the North West Frontier Province (NWFP) of Pakistan for the past decade. These devices were introduced mainly by the metal workers of an area called Gujar Gari. The main reason for their wide acceptability was that they conformed to the way of life of the people and soon became a basic component of the household...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
- Icon picture
- Title in French
- Foyers bi-usages conçus par FECT
- Abstract in French
- Cet article examine les procédures pour tester les foyers bi-usages. Les résultats en matière d’économie d'énergie, d'émission de monoxyde de carbone et de durabilité sont compares aux foyers traditionnels. Les résultats montrent que ces tests sont à l'avantage des foyers arméliorés.
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- 010 Stoves
- Service type
- 032 Heating
- Project design
- 033 Monitoring And Evaluation
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display