- Comparing forestry wood species for the charcoal supply of Antananarivo city, Madagascar
- Authors (non HEDON members)
- P. Girard, P. Rousset, A. M. Vergnet, A. Rasamindisa
- The city of Antananarivo city relies on charcoal from eucalyptus trees (eucalyptus robusta) for its energy supplies. However, undue pressure on these trees has caused degradation of the eucalyptus plantations, and research has been done to find other suitable sources of charcoal...
- Journal Section
- Theme Articles
Skip this section (the following 4 fields are to be filled by Boiling Point moderators only)
Assign categories (end of moderators only section)
- Location: continent
- Location: African countries
Article body in English
- Page name EN
- A practitioner's journal on household energy, stoves and poverty reduction.
No records to display