VolunteerSupport us | Donate | Support from Organisations
You can show your appreciation for what HEDON does by donating your time and enthusiasm! The network is powered entirely by volunteers, so any assistance you can offer is greatly appreciated. You can volunteer your time in a number of ways:
- Translators. Is your mother tongue French? Spanish? Chinese? We need translators for the articles in our journal Boiling Point, and on pages across the site. Pick a page that interests you and get in contact.
- Copy Editors. Fancy being part of Boiling Point's editorial team? We receive articles from people from all over the world; some do not have English as their primary language. We don't want that to be a limiting factor, as long as people have something interesting to say, we want them to express it. We do the polishing so that the important bit, the content is clear and easy to read. are you up to the task? Contact us to join the editorial team.
- Event Speakers. Got something interesting to say? Been working on a new project that you'd love to show off? We hold regular meetings in London, as well as worldwide events online. To present or talk at one of these events get in contact.
- Website Developors. We're constantly updating and upgrading the HEDON website, however, if you have any web development or PHP experience, we'd love to hear from you.
- News & Press Officers. HEDON keeps thousands of members up-to-date on the latest events in the household energy sector, making us one of the best places to go for news updates. Anyone can be a part of this by simply submitting your own article.
- Social Media Coordinator. Are you glued to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn? Were looking for enthusiastic individuals who would like to volunteer a couple of hours per week to help promote HEDON and relay news feeds to our networks using social media.
- Moderators. Our forums are thematic groupings of HEDON members. They connect members from around the world through sub-groups of our LinkedIn HEDON group. If you have specialist knowledge on any of our SIG discussion groups and would be interested in helping to maintain and create a dynamic flow, get in contact.
To discuss any of these options, plus find out more ways in which you can volunteer with HEDON, contact us!