Plugin execution pending approval
This plugin was recently added or modified. Until an editor of the site validates the parameters, execution will not be possible.
- Involving those living in poverty, and responding to their aspirations
- Identifying and implementing appropriate household cooking solutions
- Promoting more fuel-efficient and cleaner technologies
- Promoting a shift towards cleaner and more efficient modern fuels
- Encouraging bilateral and multilateral donors to make funding available
- Instigating alternative financial mechanisms for scaling up initiatives
- Addressing the lack of information among affected households
- Integrating household energy information into formal education curricula
- Improving data collection on supply, consumption, user perceptions, health and social impacts
- Encouraging developing countries to review their relevant national policies
- Encouraging policy-makers to prioritise access to cooking energy
- Supporting national partners to help develop regulatory frameworks
The group statement tendered a request to the EU to put access to improved household energy higher on their agenda through increasing the allocation of EU Energy Access funds into transforming the cooking energy sector (read the publication compiled by HEDON).
contact us directly for a template and further information. If you belong to a different region of the world and would like a similar section on the HEDON site, please contact us.
Ashden, BSH, ENERGIA, Geres, GIZ, GVEP International, HEDON Household Energy Network, Practical Action, Shell Foundation, and SNV.